Welcome to the brand new and shiny Qobrix.com website! We have been working on it for the last few weeks, and today we proudly present the new face of Qobrix.
The old website served us well, but it wasn’t enough anymore. It was only focused on our solution for the Forex industry. Qobrix is much bigger now and spans several products and several industries. So we needed a new home. A place, where we could showcase the products, provide documentation and support for all the features, as well as keep the growing community of Qobrix users informed about what’s happening and what’s about to happen.
Here are some of the new features available on the website:
- A separate section for each product and solution. (These are very basic for now, but we’ll be populating them with more content in the next few days and weeks).
- Blog – a place to find all the news and updates about Qobrix. We’ll be posting every week, so keep coming back or subscribe (can you find the RSS feed?).
- Knowledge Base – this is where you can find Qobrix documentation. We’ll posting more of the User Guides, aimed at day-to-day non-technical users of the system, Admin Guides for the Qobrix administrators, and Developer Guides for integrators, programmers, and other tech-savvy people. The Release Notes section brings you all the changes and news with a separate page for each version we have ever released (we have back-posted a few, but it’ll be up-to-date very soon).
- Support page – a place to send us feature requests, wishlist items, improvement suggestions, and maybe even problem reports.
- The whole website moved to HTTPS, utilizing encryption for all browser-to-website communications. This increases your privacy and allows us to serve the pages to you faster.
- The Contact Us page now provides contact information for all our offices, as well as maps, making it easy to find us.
There is, of course, more, but we’ll let you discover some on your own. Hint: there are some Easter Eggs in the website as well. Go find them!
If you liked the old website too, there is no reason to miss it just yet. For now, it just moved into the Qobrix FX product page. We’ll be improving and adding to it in the near future as well.
Browse around, click through, explore and let us know what you think. Thanks!