» Full time
Office / Remote working
Qobo Group is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer to be part of our software development team in Cyprus. The ideal candidate should be a strong team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Qobo Group is the team behind Qobrix, a next-generation real estate SaaS platform designed to help real estate professionals capture more opportunities for growth by focusing on customer acquisition and service. We bring together the brightest minds who work collaboratively to build award-winning solutions that make a difference to our customers across the globe. We are constantly on the look-out for fresh talent to help us achieve our mission with drive and passion.
What you need to do
- Apply cloud (Amazon AWS) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop and implement software integrations based on dev team feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyse code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimise the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
What you should know
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Have 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent sysadmin and software development role.
- Expert in configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform).
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS (RedHat based distros preferred).
- Good knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernates)
- Maintain PHP/Perl/NodeJS applications.
- Have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Possess a strong command of software-automation production systems.
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Have working knowledge of PHP or Perl and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Have a working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Possess a problem-solving attitude.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
Send a copy of your CV, GitHub profile if available, your LinkedIn profile together with a cover letter.