» Full time
Senior Frontend Developer
Office / Remote working
Qobo Group is seeking to hire a senior frontend developer to be part of our software development team in Cyprus. The ideal candidate should be a strong team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Qobo Group is the team behind Qobrix, a next-generation real estate SaaS platform designed to help real estate professionals capture more opportunities for growth by focusing on customer acquisition and service. We bring together the brightest minds who work collaboratively to build award-winning solutions that make a difference to our customers across the globe. We are constantly on the look-out for fresh talent to help us achieve our mission with drive and passion.
What you need to do
- Building custom built, cutting edge applications
- Contributing to all phases of software development
- Writing automated tests and documentation
- Troubleshooting and resolving escalated issues
- Working as part of a highly motivated, focused team
What you should know
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Proven experience in building web applications
- Proficiency with Web Services (SOAP, REST, GraphQL)
- Knowledge of modern libraries Vue.js, React or Angular. Preferably Vue.js
- Experience with State Management as redux, vuex, mobx.
- Experience with build tools as Webpack, Rollup
- Experience working with Git (GitHub profile is a major advantage)
- Experience working with Bug Tracking and accepting Code Reviews
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally
Send a copy of your CV, GitHub profile if available, your LinkedIn profile together with a cover letter.