Qobrix - an intuitive Forex CRM built to handle the complexities of the industryUsing our extensive technical experience within the industry, we have built a Forex CRM that simplifies your work and acts as a focus point for your organization
Qobrix Forex CRM supports flexible account opening procedures from leads to clients and trading accounts, allowing a single client to have multiple trading accounts under the same customer ID
We understand a CRM composes an important part of your business. Whether used for monitoring new leads, tracking the sales process of clients, scheduling events, customer and partner reports, as well as providing daily and historical transactions, Qobrix will effortlessly deliver on your requirements.
Qobrix captures all business processes desired by brokers and eliminates complex and ineffective features that have been built into off-the-shelf CRMs which are never used!
Qobrix – Built around your processes
VIA INTEGRATION SERVICES, QOBRIX BECOMES THE FOCUS-POINT OF YOUR ORGANISATION
Understanding your requirements
We will begin with understanding your requirements in detail and which pain-points you would like to eliminate with the implementation of the CRM system. All your existing processes will be analysed in detail: from your website, to your members area, to your trading platform, to your back-office.
Recommendation of best practises
Integration of Systems
Depending on your requirements, the Qobrix CRM system can be integrated with a multiple of other systems including your trading platforms, website, members area, KYC and AML systems, telephony system, live chat, payment gateways, as well as your back-office/ERP.
Quality Assurance, Testing & Training
Although this is listed as a final step, we actually test every step of the way and as often as possible. This avoids large disruptions at the end of any project and ensures the quality of the system throughout. We will then provide administrative, technical and user training to your organisation to ensure the successful rollout of the system.
QOBRIX FX CRM MODULES
- Used to record and process marketing leads and incomplete client registrations. Supports a variety of fields related to customer trading accounts, compliance and external campaign tracking.
- This module is used to centralise a client’s information and group all trading accounts of a client. Accounts are usually created through the Lead conversion process but can also be entered manually or automatically completed through API integration.
- Used to reflect a client’s accounts on trading platforms such as MetaTrader 4. It can have two-way integration with a trading platform with the CRM being the master source for some fields while the trading platform is the master for other fields.
- This module is used for storing and processing client’s deposits and withdrawals. It supports multiple payment methods including credit cards, bank wires, PayPal, internal transfers and others.
- This module is used for storing and processing documents required for client’s accounts and transactions as defined by regulatory procedures and by the business. Examples of documents include identity documents, proof of residence, power of attorneys, and signature samples.
- This is the mirror module of Documents allowing translation of a client’s documents from and to different languages as defined by regulators and the business. This module provides a way of limiting access to translators so that they can only view pertinent documents within the CRM and no other customer sensitive information.
- A collection of modules to record business activities such as calls, meetings, emails, and live chat. This module can be integrated with a company’s mail servers, telephony and live chat systems. This module can also be integrated with an organisation’s ticketing and support systems.
Notes & Comments
- A set of modules that provide means for efficient internal communications, reminders, and remarks. Notes can be private, limited to a group, or available to the entire organisation. Notes are colour-coded to easily differentiate between their statuses.
24A Parnithos St. 2007 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus
122 Minories, First Floor London, EC3N 1NT United Kingdom
+357 22 274 000
+357 22 274 040