The release of Qobrix v33.6.0 adds support for placing Survey result to Dashboards.
The work on the recently announced Surveys module continues, and in this release we are introducing the Survey widget, which adds a summary of results for a particular Survey to the Dashboard. At this time the widget is very basic and does not yet provide the graphical representation of results, which are available in the Survey details. But it is still useful for those surveys that need to be “a click away”.
Additionally to the widget functionality, the Surveys module got quite a face lift – with a lot of user interface simplified and streamlined.
Qobrix v33.6.0 brings a number of changes under the hood. Some of these are:
- Code cleanup and refactoring
- More test code coverage
- Even more reliable deployments
- Improved code documentation
- Improved handling of many-to-many relationships between modules
- qobo/cakephp-csv-migrations updated from v29.1.3 to v29.1.4
- qobo/cakephp-groups updated from v8.2.0 to v8.2.1
- qobo/cakephp-menu updated from v11.2.4 to v11.2.5
- qobo/cakephp-roles-capabilities updated from v14.2.4 to v14.2.5
- qobo/cakephp-survey updated from v1.1.3 to v1.1.4
- qobo/qobo-robo updated from v1.1.0 to v1.1.1