The release of Qobrix v36.4.1 brings a variety of small fixes throughout the system.
As it often happens after complex feature releases, we gather the feedback, and iterate over small issues and regressions. In this release we have fixed and improved the following:
- Many-to-many associations handling
- Footprint behavior (created_by and modified_by fields) on join tables
- Fixed an issue with the plain text export via Dynamic Templates
- Update unit tests and test data to closer match real Qobrix applications
- Fixed several issues with strict data validation for those applications that have it enabled