The release of Qobrix v37.7.0 brings a variety of fixes and improvements to Dynamic Templates, Duplicates Management, and other parts of the system.
Fixes and Improvements
In this release we fixed and improved a few bits around the system. Some of the most visible changes are:
- Dynamic Templates: fixed several issues in preview, especially those with highlighting and HTML attributes
- Dynamic Templates: add a way to import pre-defined templates during the deployment
- Duplicates Management: refactored and simplified the codebase, and added more unit tests
- Duplicates Management: improved and simplified the processing of duplicates during the merge and deletion
- CRM/Portal synchronization: added a shell script to trigger the synchronization, which helps with maintenance and troubleshooting.