Using real estate CRM software increases your ability to better manage your real estate business. It reduces time wasted on unnecessary activities and improves operational efficiencies. It also gives you the ability to centralise multiple business functions, and sales and marketing activities, giving you more time to focus on business growth strategies and decisions.
In this blog, we look at 4 ways that a CRM benefits your business, helping to improve lead generation, workflows and sales.
Table of Contents
- Manage and track data in real time
- Generate multiple reports for key business insights
- Automate processes and procedures to reduce errors
- Properly manage property listings
1. Manage and track data in real time
An innovative real estate CRM can manage and track large volumes of important client data and marketing metrics in real time. This not only enables your sales team to be better organised, but also provides them with valuable insights into existing and prospective clients. With this data, your team can establish more targeted channels of communication at all stages of the buyer’s journey, improving lead conversion and boosting sales.
2. Generate multiple reports for key business insights
A smart real estate CRM system gives you the ability to generate multiple reports and measure metrics providing you with critical insights into key business functions. These include:
- the status of your property listings
- results of marketing activities (allowing you to immediately modify campaigns where necessary)
- where in the sale’s funnel your customers are at
- how your sales force (as a team or by individual) are performing
- the efficiency of internal business processes and the effectiveness of your communication strategies, and much more.
Access to and proper analysis of this type of live data allows you to stay on top of your real estate business and speeds up your capacity to make informed business decisions, boosting ROI.
3. Automate processes and procedures to reduce errors
If until now you’ve been using several stand-alone systems or manual applications to
- effectively manage operational, sales and marketing processes and procedures,
- accurately monitor email or telephone communications, or
- properly juggle multiple calendars
you probably know how painfully slow and disorganised these tasks can be, and usually subject to significant human error.
Real estate CRM software can eliminate the unnecessary effort and mistakes that come with manual processes. A CRM system like Qobrix for instance can be integrated with a large number of systems, such as:
- a website
- your telephony and live chat systems
- SMS gateways
- mail server
- back-office/ERP systems
to become the focus point of your organisation.
4. Properly manage property listings
Properly managing property listings is a significant challenge that comes with running a real estate business. So too are the many documents that are generated because of the nature of the real estate industry. The Qobrix platform enables you to add your properties with all the needed specifications through a user-friendly interface and always be up to date with their status. You can upload media files and brochures per property and sync them directly with your website giving you the opportunity to use Qobrix as a CMS for basic information. Further, whether pdf files, images, videos or custom files, Qobrix can be used for storing and processing documents required by your business as it provides both document management and versioning. The Qobrix API also allows for these files to be accessed by other systems.
Qobrix is probably the most complete real estate CRM System in the market today. From the moment a lead is created, until well into the after-sales lifecycle, the Qobrix CRM System assists with every step in the process. From viewing hot leads, determining the most productive sources, generating specific property brochures, uploading client contracts, or analysing what types of properties are in demand, the Qobrix CRM System delivers effortlessly.
If you need further information, an answer to a specific question, or would like to have a video call, please contact us or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.